The Flare Path: Jets, Jungle, and Jack Yards - rockpapershotgun.com

mwd2

Thanks, very interesting! Especially the second last question about dynamic campaign, which I did not expected :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

The response to the question about VR controllers was disappointing. Does anyone actually care about using them to replace a HOTAS? I want to use them for cockpit interaction.

They said they are still actively working on it. That's not really disapointing?

This is not to say we will not implement such control; in fact, we are actively working on this for those that want it.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

HOTAS mostly, 2.5 has at least options for using the VR touch controllers for cockpit interaction it seems. But even if it may be possible, it would not be viable to use them to move around HOTAS controls in the virtual cockpit.

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

i am excited about the reiteration of the 'ongoing work to implement Vulkan Api'. Whether this will deliver great improvements from the get go, who knows. But its great to see they are not wasting time let the engine be stuck with dx11 for years to come.