someone tryed to export the mfcds to another screen in the FA18C ?

Capt Zeen

Im having a problem. The game doesn't show the monitor file i dropped in the monitor configuration folder. Thus I cannot select it. (because its not showing that its there)

Can anyone help?

I have the same problem.

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Creating a new LUA with notepad++ and copypasting the content of the config into that makes it work for some reason.

didn't work for me either

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Try the file above, I think that was the main issue.

Got it. Thanks.

Confirmed, the only problem now is the thickness of the lines:

FHppPO5.jpg

Attached here you got my code for the viewports.

There is the possibility to swap the screens ?

I need to have Helios on my left Monitor and the sim on te right ! !

Thanks

Giancarlo

Just set it up as a left monitor and sit it on the right, that's all I do. Takes a little getting used to but no biggie.

Afaik, you can do it you start you mainview at x=1920 y=0 but from memory you need a phantom monitor fix. In the early days of A-10 I had an MFD on the right and one on the left on the main view but there were issues with the gui stretching over 3 screens.

If you play around and it stuffs up you GUI you have to delete a file in Mygames folder to reset it, search on here and there is a reply to resetting menu or gui or something.

Hi to all

Thank you very much, i figured it out and got it working.

If you want to export the DDi and AMPC with the panels you need Helios, DCS will only export the Display content not the frames around it- thats what i thougt it would make.

For all users struggling like me:https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=212725

read the entire post and do follow the instructions- i got it working now.

@Capt Zeen

1. Do you plan to make a Harrier Helios Profile?

2. I am struggeling with the Engine RPM and Fuel State indicators, either im too far left or Right on the Fa18_b-beta(16:9) Helios Profile using a 1920*1080 monitor any pointers?

cheers Evilfisher

Edited by Evilfisher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...