>>>>>OKAY EVERYONE PUT THERE MODS HERE!!!<<<<<

jonnyB3

Good idea. Because we really do not have a MOD database, with links pictures and descriptions.

One thread with all that is what we need. Closesly moded to remove any chit chat aswel ;)

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

Good idea. Because we really do not have a MOD database, with links pictures and descriptions.

One thread with all that is what we need. Closesly moded to remove any chit chat aswel ;)

How about using lockonfilescom or lockonskins.co.uk.

See http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=20393

There are some good sites around, and nobody brings mods / skins etc to them, and nobody loads it down from there. This thread won't help those sites......

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Hmmmm yes i was just hoping for one thread to have many many mods in, instead of seperate threads. But no matter the mods section is fine;)

maybe in the Mod section we could post a sticky thread for each category to put mods into.... that is, a thread for skins, a thread for sounds and so on... just to use as an index...

Thats the very problem. The mods are scatered all over different websites. Some on lockonskins some on lockonfiles etc.

The idea is to keep a single locked thread database were there can be a post per mod, consnatly updated with with new mod revisions etc.

Right now the mods are scatered. If someone new to lockon comes out they will not know what is out.

Even I am confused even though I try to stay on top.

IMO the ideal thing is to keep one locked thread, with a post for every mod out and the links to the download.

And by mod I mean a real mod, like the Navy mod, weapons mod etc. Not single skins or some runway lights. More like a thread for all the bigger releases.

Just suggesting :smilewink:

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

Yeah this was done in the UBI forum. Problem is though as time goes buy it doesnt get updated or the links die and no one takes care of those problems.

It really pisses me off to find a dead link when im looking for something. SO really the idea is good but i would rather see moderrators take care of a sticky in the mods forum..........

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/