Pitbldr's progress thread

pitbldr

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couples pics of the actual UFC, minus the Master Caution button (waiting on an illuminated pushbutton for that one).

DSC_3826.jpg

DSC_3833.jpg

DSC_3834.jpg

DSC_3827-1.jpg

Your UFC is ridiculous! I've gotta get my hands on one of these. I could literally put your kids through college purchasing your items or at least make your car payment every month..lol

" I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle."

Your UFC is ridiculous! I've gotta get my hands on one of these. I could literally put your kids through college purchasing your items or at least make your car payment every month..lol

:megalol:

Well, since I don't have kids and my car is paid off, I'll have think of something else to use it for! :D

:megalol:

Well, since I don't have kids and my car is paid off, I'll have think of something else to use it for! :D

lol.. You got it buddy.. With products like this it won't be hard to do. Keep my profile near by when your ready to sell something.

" I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle."

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey, I've been out of the loop for several months. I've not been making any parts or even working on my own pit. Hope to start back in the next couple of months. When I do, I'll offer up anything I make and have to sell on the forum.

Feels like I am starting all over again on my project! :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but nothing yet. I can't really say when I'll be able to even resume work on my own project. Just sitting there collecting dust. Part of it is due to other commitments and part of it is due to waiting to see what the next DCS module is (but that's a much smaller part). While I love the A-10, my favorite aircraft have always been the fast movers. If we get one with A2A and A2G capabilities, I think my pit design will undergo a major re-design. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Pit, You have another customer waiting in line! lol It's funny how we all must walk a fine line between the real world, and the Digital one. I guess you could say that this hobby does it's best to merge the two together huh? Anyway, Very interested in a UFC. And any other panels you may build. PM me or E-mail me at P.Woog1@Gmail.com Thanks, Preston "Woogey" Martin