Any other semi-dynamic style campaigns?

PeaceSells

Hi!

I have completed the stock campaigns for the Su-25T and Su-27. Have flown most of the stock F-15C campaign and the first 4 or 5 missions of the stock Su-25 campaign.

Honestly, the one that kept me most interested was the original free Su-25T campaign because, although it's far from being a dynamic campaign, you don't have to fly the same exact static story-line scripted mission sequence until it's over. I read somewhere it's a 'semi-dynamic' type of campaign.

Are there any other modules that have this kind of campaign? Are there any DLC campaign of this type? The descriptions I've read so far in the purchase pages gives me the impression that they are all static story-line centered campaigns...

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map

I think the Georgian Oil War for Su-25T and Ka-50 are the only ones really designed like that. A-10C's campaign kind of has it, but its much shorter and has less missions per stage. There are MBot's campaigns or campaigns built off his code that may be more for your liking: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=186217

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Thanks Grimes! I will certainly try the Mbot's campaigns and much probably get the Ka-50 module. Does the Ka-50 come with the Georgian Oil War Campaign? I already have the A-10C but didn't start the campaign yet (still in the training missions).

My DCS modding videos:

Modules I own so far:

Black Shark 2, FC3, UH-1H, M-2000C, A-10C, MiG-21, Gazelle, Nevada map