Looking for a mature squad to fly with?

Are you searching for a mature professional LockOn squadron to fly with?

Would you like to learn more about Lock On and and modern combat aircraft tactics?

The 104th Phoenix VFBS is now accepting applications for membership.

Please visit our website http://www.104thphoenix.com and have a look around. We encourage you to register to our forums and get involved. The 104th is about friendship, community and our love of flight simulators, specifically LockOn Flaming Cliffs. If you like what you see you may be a good candidate for our cadet training program. We have 20+ pilots from all over the world who have graduated our training program to earn their wings and full membership to the 104th Phoenix VFBS!

We seek only mature like minded individuals that are interested in learning and progressing within the simulator in a uniform team work oriented environment. (Lone wolves need not apply)

Thank you!

Edited by 104th_Liaison

What A2G Aircraft do you guys fly ? , and what times you usually fly ?(Im from the UK /timezone ), I had a look on your site, although a well laid out site:), but I cant seem to find this info.

One last Question( for now, but Id love to ask more in a PM)

Ballpark:How many in your squad fly(together) each week on a regular basis ?.

Edited by Crow_Bar

What A2G Aircraft do you guys fly ?

Another Bomber-Boy :thumbup:

'Tis True what they say: Fighter Pilots make Movies (Top Gun hee hee) while Bomber-Boys make History!!!

:D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

'Tis True what they say: Fighter Pilots make Movies (Top Gun hee hee) while Bomber-Boys make History!!!

Holy true :D

Hope GG is listeing :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Bomber Boys make coffin filler when the Fighter Pilots aren't around to keep them safe. QED ;)

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Fighter vPilots and A2G guys have a basically mutual isolation arrangement; they don't talk to each other. 'Cover me, I'm here' is just not good enough :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

What A2G Aircraft do you guys fly ? , and what times you usually fly ?(Im from the UK /timezone ), I had a look on your site, although a well laid out site:), but I cant seem to find this info.

One last Question( for now, but Id love to ask more in a PM)

Ballpark:How many in your squad fly(together) each week on a regular basis ?.

Well to answer your questions directly.

1: We fly all client AC in LockOn.

2: No specific times for Online flight are scheduled outside of special events and squad training as we are an international squadron and still fairly new to the community. You can usually find some 104th on the server, in TS, or in HL almost any time of day or night. Some of us are from the US but we do have members from all over the world, including the UK, India, Norway etc.

3: We usually get together weekly after our squadron round table meetings for Q&A and organized training every Sunday (EST) 2100Zulu.

Out

'Tis True what they say: Fighter Pilots make Movies (Top Gun hee hee) while Bomber-Boys make History if Fighter Pilots allow them to make History.

Fixed that one for you. I swear everytime someone says that, a P-51 pilot is rolling over in his grave. :cry: ;)

Well to answer your questions directly.

1: We fly all client AC in LockOn.

2: No specific times for Online flight are scheduled outside of special events and squad training as we are an international squadron and still fairly new to the community. You can usually find some 104th on the server, in TS, or in HL almost any time of day or night. Some of us are from the US but we do have members from all over the world, including the UK, India, Norway etc.

3: We usually get together weekly after our squadron round table meetings for Q&A and organized training every Sunday (EST) 2100Zulu.

Out

Thanks for the prompt & Informitive reply, tis good to have what your are selling in the window.:)