Jun 5 update

Firebird1955

Is the June 5th update still happening? I see the attached post in the mini updates for the hornet, and while I believe it only applies to a delay in the JSOW, it is vague enough to not be sure.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3934656&postcount=158

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system

I agree, and was looking forward to more of the other updates than the Hornet, plus it was only mentioned in the Mini update for the hornet, but I have been bit before by assumptions, so was just looking for clarification. Either way......:thumbup:

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system

Wags has stated in an F-18 forum thread that they are still intending to release a patch tomorrow

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

June 5th. Can't to get my hands on the A8!

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VR improvements is a big one I'm waiting for.

Need better game play before more weapons.

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

ED can't even bring the most important VR improvement these days... without a thorough ECS, it's literally not possible to fly in VR at the moment, because it's just to friggen hot and I wouldn't want to flood my HMD in sweat. That's probably the biggest disadvantage of VR...

Probably gonna try out new stuff the ancient way then icon_redface.gif

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Guess no update today either?

Nineline posted in the patch notes thread above that the buildhas has an issue n there working on it... why it's in chit chat and not some place more easy to see by everyone is beyond me, but .......

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

Strange in these times where all people and companies constantly post on various social medias, blogs and forums about their doings, that real and informative communication is at this low level.

But hey..... where I live we have the first real summerday with 23°C, clear skies and birdsong.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Moving this discussion to chit-chat feels a bit to much "the emperor has no clothes" for me...

Just be honest and say that the patch has been postponed? I work as a development manager and have done so for 15+ years so just face it. Your users will bark and scream at you and it's your job to take it with a smile and say that it will be done in two weeks ;)

Giving that new date and an explanation BEFORE the previously promised date expires will exponetially decrease the crap you get. And I actually spent this afternoon doing that for two projects :) At the other hand we delivered some nice complex stuff ahead of schedule but you don't get much credit for that. "Ohh nice - but what about project 7x? Heard that was late?"

But - it's 22.00 soon in Moscow so some late pull request might be on the verge of beeing merged into the release branch as a final step before pushing it?

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD