Porting a fully scripted/voiced mission from Caucasus to NTTR?

sc_neo

Exactly what the title says; how would one go about porting a mission from one map to another? Is there anyway to export all content, including voice overs, scripts, units, waypoints and all other objects from one map to another?

Most modules have training scenarios for Caucasus for obvious reasons, but especially forwestern aircraft, it is a pitty that this training is not happening on NTTR. Now i guess one could rebuild those training missons from scratch and add all scripts and voiceover by hand. But is there some better way of pretty much copy and pasting all content, and then simply changing things up in the editor for the obvious differences of units placement and airfields, tree coverage etc. ?

Edited by sc_neo

This is the only way that I know of:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3005300&postcount=4

The Groups, Units & Static Objects of the mission will have invalid coordinates and most likely wont even appear on the Map, but you can still select them via the Units List. As they dont show on the Map, you wont be able to move them either.

However, you will be able to see the triggers and trigger zones ... if you delete a unit, any trigger that refers to it will be affected ... so, you have to first create new units on the visible part of the Map, give them names very similar to the original units (say .. add a 2 at the end) and then go trigger by trigger, editing them so that they refer to the new unit.

Do the same with the trigger zones.

Once you have edited all triggers, then you can delete the original units (select them on unit list and press DEL on the keyboard ... yeah, it has to be done one by one)

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB