LEAVU development phase, coding MPCD graphics

RvEYoda

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then, if you practically create a mfd, why can't you create new cockpits?

Since I don't have access to the graphics engine of lockon I cannot put more

stuff into it.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

It would be nice to do datalink between planes - let's say RED Su-27 detects enemy and that contact is datalinked to all others in RED. Same in F-15.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Listen Mr. F-15 guy, a Beryoza display would rule for Rus jets. Few of us, however, understand what the hell you just posted above, so I think you should just go ahead and please make a Beryoza page as well :) :beer:

Regardless, what you have is looking excellent and interesting.

Of course, very thankful for all your work. Just ignorant as to how much extra time a SPO would take since I know very little of programing. Maybe in the near future someone will add it with the info you provided if they as well have time. I unfortunately have lots of it right now :) Look forward to your first public release on this. Thanks again.

Maybe in the near future someone will add it with the info you provided if they as well have time. I unfortunately have lots of it right now :).

So start looking as to how C++ works:)

Learning is a life long experience

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Add mpcd,

press "start import thread"

now just play lockon. It will export for you.

The host settings are not yet implemented.

Found some bugs

Found an issue in the network code. It would not reconnect under specific conditions.

Soon releasing a fix for this. Also ECM contact showed bullseye position and altitude, solved now.

New version up for download

Same link as before

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

How would you do that?

By some directX overlay?

How would you get it in the right spot, depending on FOV/angles/head

movement etc... I don't know how

How would you do that?

By some directX overlay?

How would you get it in the right spot, depending on FOV/angles/head

movement etc... I don't know how

Thinking out loud, but maybe there's some export for view angles/zoom and stuff and that could change it's orientation and position of the overlay.

Of course, I really have no idea how to do this. Just an idea.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

i think it would be a lot of work, and I'd rather keep it on external touch screens.

Anyway even if there is a way of doing it, it would have to come much later,

when the main development has come a lot further.

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

Hey Yoda! I can see you're at it again! ;)

Have you abandoned your stand-alone TEWS upgrade for the F-15? I notice you called it "LEAVU". I was looking forward to that one. I can understand you wanting to channel your time and energy into this though, this is big. :)

Overlays are potentially unstable.

LO is also potentially unstable ;)

Overlay is good IMHO, but question is how manage it to be correctly displayed depending of head moves and zoom level. I guess LO's lua can't export this data as well.

So why not make it overlay but displayed when u call it by something shortcut. Let's say I call it by RSHIFT+C then I see it and I minimalize it back. You would also set transparency and window size to prevent be LEAVU on most screen area.

User could choose version of leavu to use depending of if he has second touch screen\monitor.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

The standalone TEWS sound upgrade LEAVU (java version)

was finished more than 2 weeks ago and has been available for download ;).

Yes, I saw the link you provided. You said it was an alpha version. I was waiting for the final version. I'll go download it and give it a try.

LO is also potentially unstable ;)

... and with their powers combined, they will cause a nuclear event within your CPU ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda