Screen colour fades!

Bobstar

Hi all, Since downloading the F16 module, when flying in all my 3 maps, the screen colour fades for a second or two then returns to normal. There is no problem with frame rate and my computer spec is high and has never caused me an issue since I first bought it 1 year ago. Any idea guys and girls?

Hi all, Since downloading the F16 module, when flying in all my 3 maps, the screen colour fades for a second or two then returns to normal. There is no problem with frame rate and my computer spec is high and has never caused me an issue since I first bought it 1 year ago. Any idea guys and girls?

I’m getting something similar in the F-16 on Caucasus. Keeps flicking to lighter and darker. I get it in the Harrier too but not the Hornet. Strange.

i7 8700k @ 5.0ghz. Strix GTX1080Ti. 32GB RAM @ 3600. 2x Hyper X SSD’s with DCS on one. Oculus Rift S. Asus PG278-QR. Liquid Series PC with liquid CPU and GPU cooling.

I see you’re in Lincoln, I’m just down the road South of Sleaford! Maybe it’s the internet? ������

Haha! More than likely! Good old Lincolnshire!

i7 8700k @ 5.0ghz. Strix GTX1080Ti. 32GB RAM @ 3600. 2x Hyper X SSD’s with DCS on one. Oculus Rift S. Asus PG278-QR. Liquid Series PC with liquid CPU and GPU cooling.

[MISSING TRACK FILE] Canopy tint flickers?

Hi all, Has anyone noticed the F16 canopy tint flicking in and out? Only happens when flying the F16 and only since I’ve downloaded the F16 module. Very disconcerting. I’ve also noticed it on some YouTube tutorials so I know it’s not just me. This may well of been ‘picked up’ already but, thought I’d mention it.

Yes, very noticeable for me too. I will try to upload a track sometime unless someone else can beat me to it.

There is a similar thread that is maybe related or the exact same problem...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=252173

Edited by =BJM=

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Hi all, Has anyone noticed the F16 canopy tint flicking in and out? Only happens when flying the F16 and only since I’ve downloaded the F16 module. Very disconcerting. I’ve also noticed it on some YouTube tutorials so I know it’s not just me. This may well of been ‘picked up’ already but, thought I’d mention it.

Yeah me too. Happens in the Harrier too but seems worse in the F-16. Hornet is fine.

I have attached a track showing the flickering of the canopy tint.

Think a track doesn't really work since it depends on the viewers game settings so it's not the same for everyone.

A video capture is the same for everyone.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Think a track doesn't really work since it depends on the viewers game settings so it's not the same for everyone.

A video capture is the same for everyone.

Hmm, good point. I wonder if ED can at least make use of the track file to see the problem.

I have never recorded a video of DCS before. Maybe someone else has the ability to post a video of this...

Let’s hope ED can do something about this? It’s becoming very annoying. Again, only happens since F16 download and seems to be the Canopy tiny? Happens more on Persian Gulf, although it does happen to a lesser extent on Caucuses and NTTR. With ref to Global Cockpit Illumination mine is already OFF, which is a disappointment, thought that could be the fix?

Let’s hope ED can do something about this? It’s becoming very annoying. Again, only happens since F16 download and seems to be the Canopy tiny? Happens more on Persian Gulf, although it does happen to a lesser extent on Caucuses and NTTR. With ref to Global Cockpit Illumination mine is already OFF, which is a disappointment, thought that could be the fix?

For me , it only happens with the F-16 (not with Tomcat or Hornet). I think it could have something to do with the F-16's gold tinted canopy.

Edited by =BJM=