Target Range Missions and or A-4E Mission?

Hello, everyone. I was hoping someone who is quite keen on mission building( NOT ME) could make generic target range for DCS aircraft in the Default Caucasus Region. I was hoping said range would be open to insert whatever Module a person had. I tried to install the 479th range without much luck, though I was able to install the Community A-4E with some help from a friend. I think we put those 479th range files in the wrong place. Anyway if something like that isn't already in place it sure would be kind service to the community to hone our skills. Also is anyone aware of downloadable mission available where one can insert your aircraft into the mission then fly it or do they have to be tailored to specific aircraft before they can be made complete. I am looking for someone who has made some missions for the A-4 as well. The fellow who has made the '79 F-5 missions seems like he really does some very fine work and enjoys what he does.Hope he makes some A-4E missions. I've started to study the mission builder but between real flying I don't know if I'll have the time to really see it through. Anyway thank you all for your time?

Here you go. Just swap in (or add) the A-4E.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3355901&postcount=9

Static and moving ground/naval targets

Helos, medium altitutde, and high altitude aerial drone targets

You may use the radio menu to activate a JTAC to lase targets for you. The option is in F10. Other

Hello, everyone. I was hoping someone who is quite keen on mission building( NOT ME) could make generic target range for DCS aircraft in the Default Caucasus Region. I was hoping said range would be open to insert whatever Module a person had. I tried to install the 479th range without much luck, though I was able to install the Community A-4E with some help from a friend. I think we put those 479th range files in the wrong place. Anyway if something like that isn't already in place it sure would be kind service to the community to hone our skills. Also is anyone aware of downloadable mission available where one can insert your aircraft into the mission then fly it or do they have to be tailored to specific aircraft before they can be made complete. I am looking for someone who has made some missions for the A-4 as well. The fellow who has made the '79 F-5 missions seems like he really does some very fine work and enjoys what he does.Hope he makes some A-4E missions. I've started to study the mission builder but between real flying I don't know if I'll have the time to really see it through. Anyway thank you all for your time?

I have one that I made that should work for you as long as you've got the range objects installed. You can ramp start, take off and maybe 5 minutes you're at the targets. Everything is almost within sight of the runway, so no tricky navigation required. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send it to you.