Problem with A-10C HOTAS DMS forward Thrustmaster

Foxw

Hi Guys,

I've got a problem with my thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog flightstick. When I assign DMS Forward to JOY_BTN11 , it does what it needs to do. But in game nothing happens... When I adjust the controls and assign LWin + JOY_BTN11 DMS forward, it works fine. Something must have changed, because a few months ago it worked well.

Anyone got a clue?

Thanks!

First I would try a DCS repair: Start -> All Programs -> Eagle Dynamics -> DCS World -> Repair DCS World

If that doesn't solve the problem, you could try renaming your Saved Games\DCS folder. That will take away all your personal settings including the login data for Multiplayer and Module Manager, but if the problem goes away, you know that the culprit's got to be some setting in there.

If that still doesn't solve it, let us know, maybe someone else has some more ideas.

Excellent! :)

You probably know that, but you could now rename the whole folder back and delve into:

Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\A-10C

If you rename or delete just this folder, all other DCS settings will still be there and you just have to remap your A-10C controls.