Request official flight model update

Chops

There are indeed problems.

For example, "A pitch bobble occurs during speedbrake extension/retraction especially during high speed flight. There is a slight tendency to over control pitch during speed brake operation in tight formation at high speed (over 400 knots). The aircraft exhibits a moderate transonic pitch up when Decelerating rapidly through the Mach 1.0 to 0.95 while maintaining a high load factor. This pitch up seldom is more than a 11⁄2 g increment in load factor. This transonic pitch up is not noticeable during 1 g deceleration or slow deceleration at high load factors."

These can't be reproduced in the game.

It was mentioned by Wags somewhere (sorry cant recall exactly where) that the engineer assigned to the FM is busy with some other systems/weapons, he will return to the FM when those are done.

here:

The engineer assigned to the FM is currently hard at work on the JHMCS and HARM. Once those tasks are complete, he'll revisit remaining FM issues.

Thanks!

These kind of post makes me happy i never went the video game industries path. Seems pretty much impossible to always please everyone...

Some games is, PVE players versus PVP players for insatisfaction, and here, you get the Military simmers, with armements, weapons etc.. versus the Demonstration flyer simmers, who doesn't care much about armements, so one wants weapon system fixed or implemented asap, and some doesn't care about it and all matters is the way the bird flies at 10/30 ft....

For god sake, they tried their best to give us the Hornet, by far the best found on any sims.... Reminds to yourself guys, if unhappy with is, feel free to download F-15 Strike Eagle II and fly your 10/30 ft above the ground in it if unable to wait the hornet comes in final product.

Funny statement, us, armchair pilots, whine more about the module flight dynamics, than real hornet pilots that tried or fly the sim, funny isn't?

Got to say, come on ED, been flying the Hornet since access on May, and i'm still waiting to feel G-Force on my chair, work a bit harder please. :P

Here's the thing, he was demanding an update on something that is already a known issue. I agree that feedback is essential, but asking when something is going to be fixed is not feedback.

Here's my two cents. ED and the devs are most likely working everyday trying to finish the product they started. I seriously doubt a single one of them has an attitude of not caring about the end user. The thing is we all purchased this module knowing that is early access. These things take time. I can't imagine the amount of coding and work that goes into perfecting a flight model! I can't even get excel formats to work for me half the time! Yes it needs work and yes it will take time, however we have a 90% solution right now that is very robust! To think about how far flight sims have come in the last decade and all the technology for things like VR is crazy! Every time I put on VR and strap into the hornet it brings me back to my childhood when all I thought about was flying and all the possibilities. Even after accomplishing my wildest dreams I still enjoy the thrill that DCS brings. It's an exciting time to be a member of the DCS and flight sim community!!

I just see these posts complaining about wait times or demanding answers and it kills me. I bet that also has an effect on the dev team at times. I also can't see how you can demand realism from people when you are most likely using basic controllers with no rudder pedals sitting on a desk! Granted I would say this is about 20% or less of the DCS community but it seems to be a lot.

Ok sorry about the rant, but I had to get that out! I appreciate this community so much and can't thank all the people that contribute in positive ways to help with our learning curves! I also appreciate Wags and the dev team for creating a world in which I enjoy so much! I just can't stand the negativity in such an exciting time in this community.

Panic

Intel I9-9900k, Gigabyte AORUS Ultra, 64GB G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 3200, EVGA 2080Ti, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 512, Samsung M.2 960 Pro 1TB, MCG, Vipril, TM Controls, SLAW device rudders, Obutto Revolution, Valve Index