7600K still good?

Take it easy, I have it for almost a year now and still cannot overcome this damn sickness every 15-25min in VR.

On the other hand, it's too tempting to not try again, that good it is, despite the minecraft sized pixels :)

I can fix.that for you if you jump into the WO seat of.a Gazelle on a MP server with me prolly take a only a minute or so. :P:music_whistling:

@OP just take it easy at first do not let first impressions put you off there are some aspects.that take a while to adapt to as well some time tweaking your system. :thumbup:

<Edit>

Keep in mind we're all here to help.

Edited by FragBum
<edit>

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Take it easy, I have it for almost a year now and still cannot overcome this damn sickness every 15-25min in VR.

On the other hand, it's too tempting to not try again, that good it is, despite the minecraft sized pixels :)

I've spent up to 8-10 hours in day on a 12.6ft inflatable pontoon boat powered by a trolling motor without a hint of motion sickness.. albeit a little wobbly and weird feeling once back on land after sitting on wake all day. Thankfully I'm not prone to motion sickness.

So yeah.. I guess if someone's prone to motion sickness they should probably take it easy, and most definitely run with ASW or whatever the latest thing is for 45 fps gameplay to limit the hurl factor when 90 fps isn't achievable.

That being said - I can feel it in my stomach every time I touch down in the Huey, and when I come to a stop after landing a taildragger my body lurches forward as if I suddenly slammed the brakes in my car.. or an aircraft I reckon but the latter I have no real world experience with.

Edited by Headwarp
Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

I think it's partly your brain adjusting to some elements of motion physically missing from the visual input you should get used to it, although it's important to not push yourself to the point of getting sick obviously.

I also normally don't get motion sick, when I first got my Rift I took the Huey out and it was an awesome experience however after while I gave the Gazelle a go, lets just say after about 10 minutes I had to land it and take a break or it wasn't going to end well. Now it's fine no issue at all.

Gotta say the first few times you crash in VR can be interesting. :lol: :music_whistling:

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

My motion sickness only happens in VR.

I am totally high sea proof in RL and as a kid I used to be on the copilot seat doing FIA style flying.

Just that my brain needs the full input. Eye & ears, if that mismatches my error correction fails shortly afterwards.

My brain likes the real stuff I guess

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

My motion sickness only happens in VR.

I am totally high sea proof in RL and as a kid I used to be on the copilot seat doing FIA style flying.

Just that my brain needs the full input. Eye & ears, if that mismatches my error correction fails shortly afterwards.

My brain likes the real stuff I guess

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I think you'll find with some effort you can adapt to both. :D

I think you'll find with some effort you can adapt to both. :D

Man, I really hope so !!!!

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X