Ed fix the Cockpit Lights asap please

derbynew

Yeah the end of the year is getting bigger in the windscreen and still no fix. I hope ED stops concentrating ALL of their efforts on that @#$! F18 and starts fixing modules that we have owned for years and would like to fly again. Enough with the F18 and F14 and start giving some love to the hog and shark which made you what you are. Sheesh.

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

Yeah the end of the year is getting bigger in the windscreen and still no fix. I hope ED stops concentrating ALL of their efforts on that @#$! F18 and starts fixing modules that we have owned for years and would like to fly again. Enough with the F18 and F14 and start giving some love to the hog and shark which made you what you are. Sheesh.

:D:thumbup: Rotorhead forever j0nx! If it doesn't hover....:D

THIS! THIS! THIS!!!

And the worst problem of ALL - the schval doesn't work, because it is not modeled right, and cannot lock by contrast like the real system.

+1 fix the cockpit lights

I have managed to work around the autopilot buttons and over bright reflections during the day, but at night the cockpit is just unusable. None of the lighting works except the instrument lights and then some. The new downgraded monocular NVGs make it worse.

I've bought the 18 and that's my last money in DCS until after they fix such long standing issues with the Ka50 and other modules.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say and I don't want to come across as unfair, impatient or asking too much, but the shark in it's current state is inoperable, and there are many of buyers who have purchased the shark back in the beginning who want to fly it at the standard it was at from 2009 onwards.

2019 is too far away, this has been an issue for far too long now, I am very disappointed waiting for the lights in the cockpit to work since the 2.0 update! Completely unacceptable and a testament to many users complaining about modules being left unattended to while newer modules are built. There should always be a priority to fixing game breaking assets like this before anything else.

I actually do not like to complain, especially because the work that goes into DCS is so masterful but on this one occasion I am complaining, 2019 is a joke.

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

I usually hate those kidn of posts... and F-14 doens't belong to ED... but... +1, this time.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

I usually hate those kidn of posts... and F-14 doens't belong to ED... but... +1, this time.
It doesn't matter if it will be f-14 or else, half of the modules have major bugs waiting for months even years, cockpits are old and lights look shit, night looks shit, all lights going trough the cockpit panels, deferred shading was released long time ago and still has too many issues....but we got raindrops instead...

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, another +rep from me, too.

I love F-18 actually but, fixing the current "broken" modules must be essential! It's just about ED's reputation.

Now, Ka-50's new cockpit went to 2019... Disappointing...

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

It doesn't matter if it will be f-14 or else

F-14 is made by Heatblur, not ED. Heatblur has released only Viggen, which is one of the most complete and good module we have. ED has nothing to do with F-14 development or viggen bugs, that is because is pointless talking about F-14 while complaining about World or other ED's modules bugs.

It'l like complaining about Willams being slower than Ferrari with Mercedes or Red Bull engineers.

If you don't want to be wrong since the start, you need to be aware about what is right to ask to ED and what with others third parties.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

F-14 is made by Heatblur, not ED. Heatblur has released only Viggen, which is one of the most complete and good module we have. ED has nothing to do with F-14 development or viggen bugs, that is because is pointless talking about F-14 while complaining about World or other ED's modules bugs.

It'l like complaining about Willams being slower than Ferrari with Mercedes or Red Bull engineers.

If you don't want to be wrong since the start, you need to be aware about what is right to ask to ED and what with others third parties.

I know very well f-14 is nod by ED. The point was don't focus on the example given.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]