Issues

aw33com

I don't think there are Radar bugs at all. I think this radar as well as this entire aircraft is simply not working. This whole thing needs a rewrite. There are so many foolish radar bugs that are not listed here that it's crazy.

Trust me I have tons of respect for people who develop these, and I know the amount of work, but come on, fly the aircraft in a busy environment like GS server with 5 friendlies around you and 3 enemies, and you will see it's unflyable. And I can freaken fly an fighter.

Things change every patch. Behavior, settings, names, etc. It's crazy. Just sit down, scrap the whole radar thing and make a simple consistent radar framework and stick to it.

Horizontal scan can't lock at 5nm, but it paints 20nm, even though it should paint 10nm. Once you cycle through the modes it goes from 10nm to 20nm for no reason. Every time it finally locks on a 530 I am in range for a Magic as well. Those are not bugs. This is simply lack of any kind of care.

No company should be able to sell anything new until old items are fixed.

Its frustating yes, I personally understand it. We should had the update from RB last week but being delayed because of Viper preparation. I wish ED could maintain reguler update even if it were just few bug fixes.

Just be patient for few more days (hopefully).

Radar overhauled is inevitable after getting more inputs from AdA for realism sake. So its actually good thing.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze