Flaming Cliff 3 Individual Modules ever coming to Steam?

Phonix644

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I cannot find it being asked here.

Many months ago ED announced that individual modules of the aircraft from Flaming Cliffs 3 would be coming to steam, as the cannot release Flaming Cliffs 3 to most of the world (other than Russia/CIS Region), but it has been over half a year now and there has still been no word.

Is it still actually coming? Does anyone know? Many fans that prefer steam have been waiting a very long time with no actual closer or information on it's progress, which is deteriorating.

Does anyone know of any news that has come out afterwards relating to this and is there plans still going ahead or are we waiting for nothing?

Thanks.

The Su-25 and A-10A are already available. The F-15C and the Su-27 are only waiting on advanced flight models for separate releases, and those are both in progress. (Belsimtek is doing the F-15, and ED is doing the Su-27.)

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

The Su-25 and A-10A are already available. The F-15C and the Su-27 are only waiting on advanced flight models for separate releases, and those are both in progress. (Belsimtek is doing the F-15, and ED is doing the Su-27.)

Oh ok thanks, so any idea how long for the F-15C? Even a rough estimate? I was under the impression it was completed.

The external model and 6DoF cockpit were finished a while back, but the flight model hadn't been updated.

They've been pretty coy on predicting dates, so we don't know when it'll be. For myself, I'm thinking a month or two, but that's not based on anything concrete.

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission