Hey Razbaam would you mind adding rotary controls please?

Pitufo

Hi so I'm kinda new at this and I bought the Mirage for like 80$ or something thinking that like other aircraft it would have all controls mappable. I'm playing in VR with an x56 hotas and I want to be able to map stuff like the HSI knob or the radio frequency tuners to a simple prev/next toggle or something or the same with voice attack but there were no commands that I could find. Am I missing something? Just a simple rotary left/right command would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi so I'm kinda new at this and I bought the Mirage for like 80$ or something thinking that like other aircraft it would have all controls mappable. I'm playing in VR with an x56 hotas and I want to be able to map stuff like the HSI knob or the radio frequency tuners to a simple prev/next toggle or something or the same with voice attack but there were no commands that I could find. Am I missing something? Just a simple rotary left/right command would be appreciated. Thanks.

Condolences on the 80 dollar mirage buy, i think i got if 30 or something.

If you are flying in VR. Use the mouse to click on the right stuff in the pit. Get some of miles finger trackers or get voice attack and map some stuff that way.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

+100000 For the radios at least!!! It has been asked so many times and yet nothing! This is what bugs me most from m2k (and other RAZBAM as Harrier suffers the same issue) Why RAZBAM you don't want to make rotaries bindable, why ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+100000 For the radios at least!!! It has been asked so many times and yet nothing! This is what bugs me most from m2k (and other RAZBAM as Harrier suffers the same issue) Why RAZBAM you don't want to make rotaries bindable, why ?

Especially when 90% of the threads about key bindings have ready baked solution in the thread. Low hanging fruit is so easy to pick. Not as if a major overhaul is in order.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS