The Bridge Slalom Bet

Sharkku

I've tried the latest version and I have to commend all the improvements :thumbup: including the professional voice comments, which added an authentic atmosphere.

Your work belongs to the best what I flew. I'm looking forward to the next skill mission.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

I've tried the latest version and I have to commend all the improvements including the professional voice comments, which added an authentic atmosphere.

Your work belongs to the best what I flew. I'm looking forward to the next skill mission.

Thank you!

Fabulous :thumbup: performance, I got what to improve.

Can you pls send at least a trk record, I'm sure more enthusiasts look to a professional, thank you. Pet

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

I have negative experience of the internal record, usually then I see something else, and he ends up falling into the ground.

In the realtime record using NVENC H.264 is a part of Nvidia drivers it's a 100% certainty. I'd like to see someone else's style,thank you.

Well, short tracks with no time compression often work fine. Video are fine, but if other people would like to learn/adapt techniques, then the controls indicator would be helpful. It would be interesting to see how you handle the collective, cyclic and pedals.

Nice flying btw.