DCS Combined Arms Concept- IPad & Android Capability

Michaelc136

I have a Dream.

Where DCS combined Arms has a mobile app so you can play with your friends but on the couch or command ground forces while on free time at work. A majority of the new Xbox And PS3 Games like

Tom%20Clancy's%20The%20Division%20Banner.jpg

This youtube link shows you an example of how they integrate gameplay for mobile devices.

Battlefield 4 is creating a commander mode for Mobile devices as well as seen here

battlefield4-commandermode.jpg?itok=Li3a9wGB

Wouldn't it be A great idea for DCS to Implement a innovative multiplayer experience for tablets as well? I would rather have a mobile command station in any room of the house and while on free time away from home, engage in the combat field.

We can introduce other capabilities like gps maps or kneeboards. Even the capability of driving tanks with a mobile Graphics engine

Possibilities are endless.

Please Eagle Dynamics concider putting this:

CA-2_preview.jpg

on a Mobile User Touch experience.

• Thanks 1

yep, would be amazing to play DCS:CA...

in the garden on a loverly summers day,

on the bus,

on the loo,

via the McDonalds wifi after your date has ditched you for not taking her to a fancier restaurant...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Would be great but... maybe a third party?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...