PAK-FA Project

Is it true, players will not be able to join a server with this mod in mission file if the player doesn't have the mod? Has this been tested in DCS 2.5/2.5.1 ?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Is it true, players will not be able to join a server with this mod in mission file if the player doesn't have the mod? Has this been tested in DCS 2.5/2.5.1 ?

If a server has any mods all players will need those mods to join.

Thank you so much!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

RVV-AE-PD Development

RVV-AE-PD Development For Su-57 Preview.

My goal has always been to improve my WorkFlow to be able to bring you guys a Great experience Of the Su-57,Below are a few Shots Of the next missile that i am including with the PAK FA, its a newer Variant of the R-77 that uses a ramjet to increase its Range to 80 nautical miles.

Also, my goal is to have the Su-57 with its unique set of weapons and i am trying to Avoid to use FC3 weapon models because its time I make my own.

Best Regards CubanAce.

1433369952_RVV-AE-PD-Autodesk3dsMax20165_7_201810_00_35AM.thumb.png.e2129e1d1295fb274ee8ed60b4ec3379.png

Edited by cubanace

Where is the air intake though? Can't find it on your 2 screenshots :P

Oh wow amazing! Thanks! :)

New Loading Screen

Our SU-57 to get a New lift Including new loading Screen and New Set off Weapons Starting with the Advanced R-77 Family Variants.

DCS_5_14_2018_11_42_11_AM.png

Showcasing The new RVV-M Variant, This Missile fits on the long Range variants of the R-77, I modeled this Missile while using Blueprints from online and wiki, Same way i did with other Variants.

K-77M2.jpg

Edited by cubanace

What's top speed? Mach 5?

What's top speed? Mach 5?

You have to be more specific! Top speed of the SU-57 or Missiles?

For most R-77s are in the mach 4 category,the RamJet variants are a bit slower but fly lot longer because ramjets go active after boosters die out then the missile flies on RamJet propulsion alone.

As for the SU-57 is around Mach 2.2 due to limitations untill new engines.

K-77M

RVV-AE-PD

RVV-BD

?

Edited by cubanace

K-77M Testings are underway.

New Loading Screen (Su-57 Firing RVV-AE-PD RamJet Missile).

DCS_5_15_2018_10_10_19_PM.png

SU-57 Firing K-77M

DCS_5_14_2018_9_22_52_PM.png

K-77M Renders After Baking :D

K-77M2.jpg

K-77M.jpg

You could turn off the labels for this one :noexpression:

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD