Mission design under valued by ED? - Page 10 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-19-2017, 11:07 AM   #91
Redglyph

Reputation power: 6
Redglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the rough

Ah, nice

As long as this doesn't disappear. Thanks a lot for gathering the info there!
Old 08-09-2017, 06:30 AM   #92
FlightControl

Reputation power: 15
FlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really niceFlightControl is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimes View Post
I know several people were using something like this in a predicate:

if not Group.getByName('whatever') then
return true
end

Then with the action a do script for whatever they want. Its just a different way of doing things that is quasi UI with scripting. Perhaps its easier for them to wrap their head around than just doing it all with a script. I used it occasionally out of sheer laziness because it made it really easy to mix triggers and scripting for whatever purposes I needed it for.
Grimes, is this working for you? It doesn't for me since 1.5.
FlightControl is offline   Reply With Quote