A10c Anti-Ship - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-19-2017, 11:45 PM   #21
Oscar Juliet

Reputation power: 4
Oscar Juliet will become famous soon enoughOscar Juliet will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston85 View Post
LASTE wind is bugged right now, never seen it fixed, I might be wrong however.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...ight=big+laste
Says nothing about CCRP. Which is the bombing mode I use. It does make a difference. Bunyap sims created the tutorial video.
Official Website

My Youtube Channel

My A10c Help Guide

I fly using CH products
Oscar Juliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:52 AM   #22
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Reputation power: 56
Yurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Juliet View Post
I'm not sure if the ship was moving.
Uh, okay, I guess that answers my question.
Old 06-20-2017, 07:29 AM   #23
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 18
baltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nicebaltic_dragon is just really nice

Slightly off topic for killing destroyers, but we've had A-10s patrolling the seas: article from 2016.
baltic_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:25 PM   #24
cosmicdoubloon

Reputation power: 2
cosmicdoubloon is on a distinguished road

the 'G' and 'K' mavericks have massive blast warheads and do pretty good damage to small ships like the Molynia, Rezky etc. Other than that your best bet is any of the 2000lb bombs dropped from above their defenses. OSA armed destroyers have a ceiling of 19000ft so as long as you're above that you're safe. If you're feeling exceptionally brave it is possible to BRRRRRT a Molynia as long as you approach it from exactly 12o'clock, its two defensive guns have a massive blind spot at the front of the ship!
cosmicdoubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 07:53 PM   #25
Atooyi

Reputation power: 1
Atooyi will become famous soon enoughAtooyi will become famous soon enough

well, some times ago my friends were into killing those ships like moskva and other modern heavy armed to teeth ones using su-25t and it's sead capabilities by simply locking the radar up (yeah I know totally crazy but that's absolutely fun)
, we usually used to fly in a package consist of 3su-25s 1 a-10c and maybe 2 or 1 fighters, the tactic was simple, fly low enough to make those stupid missiles end up in the sea shoot 18 missiles from 3 air crafts (kh25mpu and kh58u) from 20kms away..
turn around, and wait for the missiles to heat, and then let the hog to finish the job.
it some sort of works but that's totally stupid to do , in one of our early tests the 25s didn't make it to the ship but our hog driver did, he actually did put some bullets in the boat body before being sawed into 2 pieces by the defense guns
Atooyi is offline   Reply With Quote