When to expect the new cockpit updates?

Airhunter

The truth is that the MiG-21 needs an update at the level of the A-10C. If add new things I wouldn't mind paying for the upgrade. The F-5 will receive an update from ED and this will make the MiG-21 graphically obsolete.

It's more important that it will happen, than if it'll happen, so I'm all cool if it's a long wait, as a big A-10C fan I now finally come to start getting to know this one better, and I bought it so long ago, I mean there's even a real deal custom-build simulator running DCS Mig-21 in a museum in my country which I goota check out already, but I don't want to look like a noob there so I gotta practice here haha!

VR support isn't really that stable with much of the DCS yet, so no rush anyway.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

If they don't have anything, they don't have anything. The MiG is getting quite an overhaul and this is ontop of the Eagle II, the Corsair, and research for the Crusader.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!