[REMOVED]Cargo Cam borked with latestupdate??

Chic

Anyone else having prob with this?

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

The cargo cam doesn't work for me any more, either...

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Same here. There is a very thin black line where the cam picture "frame" should be but no feed from the cam.

Exactly

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Gazelle Viviane cam is out as well since last update. Wonder if bug is related.

JUST CHOPPERS

• ED Team

Hi all I have reported the UH-1H cargo cam issue

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

My Man!

JUST CHOPPERS

• ED Team

We have the cargo indicator and the crew voice prompts so we should be ok :)

Camera is a bit of a cheat in my opinion :P

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I have the cargo cam reduced to a 2 x 2 inch square just to the left of center on my 65" display. Barely visible to the casual observer. I use it only for precision placement of cargo which the Indicator and voice prompts don't help with.

SO THERE!!!

JUST CHOPPERS

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that the Cargo Cam has been eliminated completely with todays update. I'm not even seeing the empty outline anymore.

Hope its not being canned.

JUST CHOPPERS

It appears that the Cargo Cam has been eliminated completely with todays update. I'm not even seeing the empty outline anymore.

Hope its not being canned.

Unfortunately, when comparing changed files with those included in my mods, it was removed from the device_init.lua, didn't think of checking if the Cargo_cam.lua was still there in the Devices_specs folder though.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

• ED Team

correct the cargo cam has been removed.

The cargo indicator and voice prompts are to be used from now on.

I think that's the way to go. It is certainly the most realistic way.

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

Thank you for the heads up on this.

JUST CHOPPERS

I think that's the way to go. It is certainly the most realistic way.

I can see where the 'Camera View' is no longer needed since the 'Cargo View' has been implemented. It is however, more "realistic" than the 'Cargo Indicator'.

JUST CHOPPERS

I can see where the 'Camera View' is no longer needed since the 'Cargo View' has been implemented. It is however, more "realistic" than the 'Cargo Indicator'.

Unfortunately though, to be able to map a button for Cargo View on your hotas you ned to do a small lua edit due to a small Belsimtek mistake.

See post #18 here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3311348

The "Be aware 2" is no longer valid.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Unfortunately though, to be able to map a button for Cargo View on your hotas you ned to do a small lua edit due to a small Belsimtek mistake.

See post #18 here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3311348

The "Be aware 2" is no longer valid.

Nice job with that Holton181. I’m currently using VoiceAttack so haven’t noticed the hotas mapping issue. Will tuck your fix away for now though.

JUST CHOPPERS

An offshoot of this mod would be nice. Is there a way to change the Crew Chiefs voice and maybe adjust some of what he is saying? He says the right things for the most part but its cut off.

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

An offshoot of this mod would be nice. Is there a way to change the Crew Chiefs voice and maybe adjust some of what he is saying? He says the right things for the most part but its cut off.

I’ve modded out all but a few of the, imho, more important commands. The rest are just too annoying.

JUST CHOPPERS

I’ve modded out all but a few of the, imho, more important commands. The rest are just too annoying.

Can you tell me where the voice files are? I've seen the folder before but can't remember which one it is. I want to modify them to an easier to listen to set.

Can you tell me where the voice files are? I've seen the folder before but can't remember which one it is. I want to modify them to an easier to listen to set.

My mod is here;

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3439808#post3439808

JUST CHOPPERS

If only the voice prompts didn't make me homicidally violent, this would be fine.

Also, using the cargo view, I couldn't actually see the cargo I had slung, hanging steady....

:<

Edited by smallberries

Thats why I want to find where in the DCS file structure the voice files are. Just replace them with your own, or someone elses, recordings of what the crew chief says. Same for ATC and any other radio comms.

Thats why I want to find where in the DCS file structure the voice files are.

You can find it in the mod, right?

JUST CHOPPERS

Ah! Got it now! Couldn't open the file to see inside it while on my tablet. Thanks!! Now to get the wife to talk!!! lol