DCS A-10C Ground & VAD Charts

Schleudi

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need someone in the 1st that can do this stuff...it's way above my skill level:pilotfly:

Yep, such things are witchcraft to me. We need to recruit more geeks. :D

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Problem is/was, that each time we're nearly done, ED releases a patch that includes changes, relating to our charts. That means after each of the last patches we had to check everything and correct it if needed.

Hold on guys, we're trying to get it to you ASAP!

TY!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Problem is/was, that each time we're nearly done, ED releases a patch that includes changes, relating to our charts. That means after each of the last patches we had to check everything and correct it if needed.

Hold on guys, we're trying to get it to you ASAP!

TY!!!

No rush just curious :D

• 1 month later...

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Any updates (runs and hides behind his desk:D)

Hi Paul

The GND & VAD Charts are done. We are planning a joint release with Balu `s tool this March.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1347838&postcount=96

Regards Schleudi

Our next project... :joystick::smilewink:

TACAN_Kobuleti_07.jpg

Edited by Schleudi
  • Like 1

Very cool. Looking forward to all of it.:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just a little teaser of our flight planning tool. With this tool it is possible to create an excel based flight plan for DCS A10-C and KA-50 by reading the mission file. What you get are weather data, loadout, weight, waypoints, course, distance etc.

This tool will be released short after our GND and VAD charts and the release of this charts will be short after the next hot fix of DCS A-10C.

very cool....just a question, will it be possible to export datas in order to read them on smartphone or tablets?thanks :)

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

very cool....just a question, will it be possible to export datas in order to read them on smartphone or tablets?thanks :)

This program is a windows program an will not run on smartphones or tablets. At the moment we have only implemented to export the data via Excel, but it should be no big problem to save the data for example as CSV file or another text based format if you wish to write a program for a tablet or smartphone for displaying the data.

One big restriction we have at the moment is, that we can´t interpreted the dynamic weather, only static weather is implemented.

Edited by Balu
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

DCS A-10C "Ground Charts" & "Visual Operation Charts"

Hi

Our new GND and VAD charts are now public.

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=37&file=1214

GND => Ground Charts

VAD => Visual Approach and Departure (Visual Operation Charts)

Regards,

vJaBoG32 Schleudersitz ;)

• Like 4

Excellent. Looking good, well done guys.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Thanks a lot. This is why I own a laser printer!!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: