iWarthog iPhone/iPod touch free app available for download now on iTunes app store

Sickdog

how about explaining what the app does, and how about android version? :)

Sorry, I guess I assumed that if you have iTunes (who doesn't these days! ;) ) you could see/read about the app in the app store. My fault for not giving more info. But if you're not running an iOS device/don't have iTunes and are curious, a little searching on the forums would land you into lots of info about this. But I'll edit my original post, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Unfortunately, I don't have experience or any knowledge about developing for androids (or symbian), and I don't have an android device to test it on. But, I've given my code to another user on here that might be able to port it over.

And yes to everyone that's mentioning it, I'll definitely make an iPad version.

• Like 2

TM Warthog, Oculus Rift, Win10...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great, thanks!

yeah, I don't have iTunes, uninstalled it after I sold my iPhone and bought an android phone

but really looking forward to the android version, hope he can port it over ;)

cheers

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

Very nice mate. Would rep you if I could.

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

Sick dog:

Great app. like the way you can check off your progress on the various procedures.:thumbup:

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Sickdog

Great idea, and great app! I was wondering why they didn't include a kneeboard of some sort that contained checklists, mission data, weapon profiles, and the like in the game. Kudos to you for eliminating the need for it.

android version please :thumbup:

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Small typo:

on "Main screen" bottom selection area: "Encylcopedia"

-> Encyclopedia is not spelled like that. :)

in RWR symbols S6 line reads "2S6 - Tunguskall" - are there 2 L:s there or a Roman 2?

And a Enchancement request:

Add a "Threat" in the Encyclopedia or somewhere..

Maybe modify the RWR symbols so that clicking the "number" or icon for the threat displays some info like: Ranges/altitudes and IR/Radar guided?

(Ohwell, dunno if there is a Radar designated but "after launching" IR guided missile in use... )

IMG_0198.PNG.6bd5d1a75c876bf5502d8a0b9a49c753.PNG

Edited by Juuba
added attachment picture
Sometimes I Amaze even Myself!

Small typo:

on "Main screen" bottom selection area: "Encylcopedia"

-> Encyclopedia is not spelled like that. :)

in RWR symbols S6 line reads "2S6 - Tunguskall" - are there 2 L:s there or a Roman 2?

And a Enchancement request:

Add a "Threat" in the Encyclopedia or somewhere..

Maybe modify the RWR symbols so that clicking the "number" or icon for the threat displays some info like: Ranges/altitudes and IR/Radar guided?

(Ohwell, dunno if there is a Radar designated but "after launching" IR guided missile in use... )

A-Ha! Great catch, whoops! I'll fix those typos for the next update. THANKS!

And good idea with the "enhancement" suggestion, I'll see what I can do with that. The RWR symbols were pretty much the last thing I did on the app so I really rushed through it without giving it too much thought. Thanks again for the feedback!

• Like 1

TM Warthog, Oculus Rift, Win10...

Perfect!!

I can't wait for the iPad version!

+1 - looks very nice!

Zenra

Intel i7 930 2.8GHz; ATI HD5850 1GB; 1TB Serial ATA-II; 12GB DDR3-1333; 24 x DL DVD+/-RW Drive; 800W PSU; Win7-64; TM Warthog HOTAS

+1 on android :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn, this is getting me excited! couldn't convince my wife to get me an ipad for our anniversary:cry:

Maybe I'll treat myself to one on my birthday....in October:music_whistling:

~Redtail~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thank you very much for this App, but do it for iPad2 ;)

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

Thanks, what a great idea. Looking forward to see the iPad version :)

System: Asus z270 A Prime, Intel i7-7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080, Samsung 500GB 850 EVO SSD.

Valve Index VR, TM Warthog Throttle & Grip, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 base, TM TPDR Rudders.

Downloading for use with my iPad, looks great thanks for doing this for us all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Sickdog, nice work on that app much appreciated! Love how its well thought out such as actually pressing on the caution panel lights to get the info.

Deffo would love a native iPad version. Cheers for your hardwork.