Patch 1.1.0.8 for DCS is OUT!

Nightmare

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a funny thing - me and another tester doing some MP test on an internal server, and suddenly people are starting to pour in to the server.

We go like "wth just happened!?".

Good thing the patch is out :D

That was funny, I just fired off a 65 and PT says "what the... the patch is out" and literally 30 seconds later the server gets company lol

Thus ended the testing of 1.1.0.8 hehe

the steam version iupdates itself?

That's what i asked, no one replies!

Chassis: Cooler Master HAF X | Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution B3 | CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz | CPU-cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | RAM-memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-14900 1866MHz | GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6990 4GB OC | PSU: Corsair AX 1200W 80+ GOLD | HDD: OCZ SSD Vertex3 120GB MAX IOPS + Western Digital 1TB | Others: Windows 7 (64-bit), Fan-control Scythe Kaze Master, Saitek X52, Razer Mamba, TrackIR 5, 3DMark 11: Score 10101

the steam version iupdates itself?

It should - but I guess ED needs to send the data to steam first.

Not sure how that process works. Let's hear if someone from the office will give us a hint down the road.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Finally....too bad i am at work...and we have a crysis all day because of idiots in management decided to do a reorganization inside the company and decided not to inform us at IT sector..now almost all of the internal applications dont work as supposed to...dont care at all, at 16:30 i am off to try the new patch!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

downloading now !!!

Its a beautiful thing.

1108Patch.jpg

Edited by Bolt-1

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

Do I *really* need to do a complete reinstall? :(

Thats why you always take a copy of your clean DCS install - and store it for later - and then you can start mod.

If you have modded files - the patcher may assume that you have some newer files and wont replace those. This is normal for any 'game-patcher'

Hence you may end up with a broken install.

Eg: stutter, texture corruption, other funny issues.

Step 1:

- First time you install DCS, then make a backup copy of it.

Step 2:

- Mod, play, do the normal stuff.

Step 3: Patch day:

- Rename your 'working' DCS A-10C into 'DCS A-10C old'

- Rename your backup into DCS A-10C

- Patch it up

Step 4:

- Make a new backup of your latest DCS version.

- Goto step 2 ... enjoy.

If everything else fails - go download the FULL download of the latest version.

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

wow, just wow. I'm sitting in the pit (joystick not connected, but just to take a look. The Cockpit shadows look awesome!!!!!

EDIT: This is more than awesome. Every switch and knob looks like it has its own shadow now. Really makes the depth perception come alive. Fantastic work ED!

EDIT EDIT!!!! There's A Ladder!!!! (Closes when the canopy goes down)

5790123480_20ac0a01d8_b.jpg

Edited by hog_driver111th

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

lucky that in Italy is holiday today....hihi downloading torrent now

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Fantastic news to wake up to. :) starting my fresh install of 1.1.0.7 and downloading the 1.1.0.8 patch.

Cant wait to fly this beauty, fingers crossed my fps issues i got from 1.1.0.7 will be sorted and I can get back to enjoying the hog.

Well done guys, youve earned that break

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

tanker now goes in a racetrack while you are connected :cry:. I cant stay on now but I guess its intentional. Really hard to A2A now.

Make a longer racetrack - it's something the mission designer needs to take care of.