Pre-Purchase "DCS: A-10C Warthog"

Wags

Following the link to the beta forum gives me an error message that I don't have access. The link in the purchase confirmation says to register for access...do we have to make a new account?

Great question. What is the process for gaining access after purchasing?:helpsmilie:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After pre-purchase is complete, your user name should grant you access to that closed forum.

This is what I see:

BlueRidgeDx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

Thanks cowboy ;)

I'm still a bit pissed since the only way to pay is through a creditcard :( and I dont have one

Here you can goto the store and just buy a pre-paid visa or mastercard and put 60 bucks on it, can you not do that in The Netherlands?

• ED Team
So this is just the beta version, and when you buy the beta version you are pre ordering the release version,correct?

When do you think it'll be released and will it have a boxed version too?

Again.... this is a pre-purchase option that provides the bonus of access to updated betas.

Early next year a boxed version is planned but is not part of the pre-purchase. The pre-purchase is digital download version only.

This is what I see:

Any chance your DCS account goes by another name? I see a lot of new registered forum accounts in the last hour, many of them with similar names to regular members of the forum.

If it is, you could try logging in with that username/password instead (if you haven't tried it already).

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

What's up with the ftp sites. Log in and password? I can get on ftp1 after multiple attempts with my log in but the others don't accept my information.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

where is "here"? I haven't heard about it.. will look into it, thanks for the tip, but I would still very much appreciate a paypal option :)

Sorry I thought my location was in my profile, but here is where i am always!

the un-smartazz answer is Texas!

Again.... this is a pre-purchase option that provides the bonus of access to updated betas.

Early next year a boxed version is planned but is not part of the pre-purchase. The pre-purchase is digital download version only.

So to understand you correctly Wags the game is yet to be released?

And when you say early next year like around the holidays or what march?

Sorry I thought my location was in my profile, but here is where i am always!

the un-smartazz answer is Texas!

The same is available in Europe, but AFAIK from banks, not shops.

AFAIK Paypal doesn't want to operate into Russia. At least that was the problem with Rise Of Flight. Idiotic old-fashioned business prejudice, if you ask me. :doh:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

So to understand you correctly Wags the game is yet to be released?

And when you say early next year like around the holidays or what march?

Note that the BOXED VERSION is due early next year.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

• ED Team

If you have an activation, payment or download issue, please post in the proper forum:

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=38

The guys that can help will then see the issue and be able to help.

Your Open Beta forum access is determined by your e-mail address.

Edited by Wags