--server --norender crashes

wolle

I'm trying out the new dedicated server. When I start DCS with --server --norender option, it loads up till the splash screen then crashes. Please help!

dcs.log-20190302-153018.zip

Edited by wolle
add log files

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I'm trying out the new dedicated server. When I start DCS with --server --norender option, it loads up till the splash screen then crashes. Please help!

Running LotATC?

Maybe worth trying with it uninstalled - just a thought...

SIGBLOCK.png

Running LotATC?

Maybe worth trying with it uninstalled - just a thought...

Thanks, that's indeed it. After I disabled lotATC from the DCS special tab, it doesn't crash any more!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...
waiting a new release with the fix, here is a patch that seem to fix the crash, just unzip it in your Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/tech/LotAtc/lua/ folder. Here is the patch https://www.lotatc.com/download/release/patch_LotAtc_1.2.1.zip

Awesome, D'Art. U da man!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]