Combined Arms Video Contest

Chizh

I by myself have used several variations of CA Outside Models and the same holds for dtfin.

And your video was good, but considering it was a Combined Arms Video Contest the videos should've been focused on ground combat: not Air Defense, not helicopters, not planes. I feel that the first two videos were focused on air combat, with a touch of air defense, and some minor bits of ground combat.

Again, I think this is a great example of how marginalized the CA module has become in DCS:W

I by myself have used several variations of CA Outside Models and the same holds for dtfin.

PS: English is not my mother tongue, please excuse any errors on my part.^^

Break on, guys. :) It's just a contest. All videos deserve hi score. :thumbup:

VR Pimax 8KX, i9-9900KF, RTX 2080Ti, RAM 32GB, SSD 970 EVO+ 1TB.

http://forum.aviaraf.ru

my opinion

In my opinion the brief wasn't clear enough, the dcs

ca is one of the underdeveloped modules in dcs

, ever. For me it was hard to find a way to let it look nice and not just boom boom

boom boom

boom boom

. So I try to make some kind of story line, at least I try it. its difficult because like the mission editor the module is unfinished and that's why its hard to sell it for ED. anyway I make my deal with it and congratulation to all the winners. For me and for the other ones which are try to put a lot of work into a future contest, be careful it's a "

free"

idea collection for ED. Anyway I share the opinion of Wright GR1 and Apocalypse 31. And I make this movie not for ED (I

thought its was worth it, but it does not) it's for the community which are looking forward to a better CA and the Mission Editor.

:joystick::pilotfly::music_whistling:

congratulation to the winners. I dont own CA and when i watch the winners videos i remember why. Also i dont understand why joejoegetbacks video doesnt even get a third place, because it was the only one that took me at least 3 minutes of interest in CA and give me a understanding of why it should be part of DCS.

Edited by Absolut