Auto-Script

Raf

Thanks for bumping this thread! Didn't notice it the first time around... Just tried the included test/sample mission and I made a couple of changes to it and it still worked for me. Would love to figure this stuff out more but I'm not very computer literate and reading lua files makes my brain hurt. :) Hopefully I'll be able to figure out enough to create my own little training/sandbox missions with this as it looks very cool!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Okay, dumb question from the resident ignorant one... Wichid said that he was able to change the radio config to Blue so that you can spawn in a blue aircraft and do the commands. How do I do this? I've looked in the lua file (still makes my head hurt! :) ) but didn't notice anything obvious. I'm sure I've just missed it but am not sure what I'm looking for. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Alright, not sure how I missed it the first time I looked (probably due to lack of sleep and the excitement of 1.5's release...) but I found the line that needs to be changed in the lua. Just in case any other newbies are out there like me, this is the line:

menu_coalitions = {coalition.side.BLUE},

the "BLUE" was originally written as RED but changing it to BLUE does just what I want. I'm curious if you can have both sides allowing access at the same time? I'm sure you can but I just don't know what the syntax would be for it... Anyway, no big deal to have two versions of the lua to use for either side. Great script! Thanks again for it, Raf, if you ever see this.

Justificus

System Specs:

• 3 weeks later...
does this work in 1.5? :detective:

Read reply #25

Justificus

System Specs:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've notice an issue when I changed from Activable to Spawngroup.

When using Spawngroup, the planes which spawn do not follow any waypoints. They find the closest friendly base and land.

Anyone else noticed this?

Using Activable the planes follow the waypoints as expected.

Edited by shelt

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

+1 can't make it work with MIST 4.1.61.

Can this script be updated ? we would love it Thanks

I have it working in 1.5.2 and 2.0 running MIST 4.1.61, so it does work.

Not sure why you are having issues? Can you give a little more detail on what problems you are having? Maybe attach a sample mission you have done?

Edited by shelt

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

I have it working in 1.5.2 and 2.0 running MIST 4.1.61, so it does work.

Not sure why you are having issues? Can you give a little more detail on what problems you are having? Maybe attach a sample mission you have done?

Okey thanks for reply, cause now i found what was wrong, I used "__SPAWNGROUP__ ", for Air group, witch doesn't work, I replaced by "__ACTIVABLE__", and now "F10" menu appear and group spawn has wanted :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Okey I have a better understanding of the script.

I would know if it's possible for a "SPAWNGROUP" to duplicate / keep the race track (waypoint) of the original template ? if yes wich code to had ?

I've notice an issue when I changed from Activable to Spawngroup.

When using Spawngroup, the planes which spawn do not follow any waypoints. They find the closest friendly base and land.

That exactly what hapening to me now :O

Edited by wdrago

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Any news if that can be added / Corrected for Spawngroup ?? saw earlier in this thread, that some fonctions doesn't work for Air Unit, is that the case here ?

Edited by wdrago

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...