Can someone procuce a tank killing video..

If its a paper tank. I cant hit a tree in the forest with the hip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

http://www.hdwallpaperstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Milmi-Helicopters-Wallpapers.jpg

If we had this version I don't think it'd be too much trouble!

:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

For the record I would never ever get that close to an enemy tank in real life. I've been shot with guns, had my rotor blown clean off by main gun hits, and more. But you did ask if it was _possible_ not smart :D

FWIW I find that it is better to aim with the target a bit above the center of the cross hair, between it and the first notch in the sight. I find there is a delay in firing rockets so firing a split second early gives me better results. Weapons take awhile to converge as well, so you may also want to consider aiming a tad left or right if you're close too. Aiming dead center is not always the right choice.

I'm also somewhat critical about blast range of rockets, but for a tank I'd guess multiple direct hits or go home. And I'd love this feature I requested to become a reality:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114521

Edited by xaoslaad

Also, my Kentucky windage method of shooting probably isn't the best way. I'm sure the sight can be adjusted. I just haven't bothered to figure out how (yet). But knowing that for you so much up/down/left/right adjustment gives you good results would allow you to aim center and do it correctly. I proved the impossible, so maybe someone can teach us :D

Edited by xaoslaad

See - I'm too slow - there were no replies, now there's plenty...

Haven't seen the track posted earlier - good chance it's a better job than this, but seeing as I've made it, I may as well post it..

Nice long-distance shooting! :thumbup:

Why did it pull so much to the left when firing thou? looked like you were flying totally straight!?

There is a S-8 rocket version, The "S-8T" rocket is intended to engage modern tanks, including those provided with explosive reactive armor.

This rocket have a Tandem-HEAT warhead. For some reason we have not this version in our Simulator.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]