So what music is 'Hip'?

Nothing special for the Mi-8, but in my Huey flights I had a very long playlist that I downloaded from Tour Of Duty ( all seasons ), with all the classics of the 60's-70's ...

I played it in random mode and the flight was so awesome then ...

For the Mi-8, I'll really have to find some Red Army songs, or simply ex-CCCP ones ... in the meantime I love to listen to the bunch of STALKER guitar songs ( small guitar licks played by the STALKERS around campfires , very nostalgic to that great game ,now )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

Before to use DCS I was with FSX (A2A Simulation) but now FSX is remove from my PC and today I have just DCS.

With A2A's products I knew that it was a great quality but with the Mi-8 it's a real master piece !

Concerning the sound, for me the best is the Mi-8 and I know why.

Do you have seen how all the sounds was registered ?

If we have the best sound it's because BST have registered all the sound that we have in the real Mi-8 and I'm not sure that for A-10C, KA-50 and Huey it's not the same case.

I have installed one sound's Mod for have one better sound for these three modules but I know that for the Mi-8 it's not necessary because never anybody could have the chance to enter inside the real Mi-8 for registered the sound of the switches, APU, engines, etc...

So for me the best music it's all the sounds of this module, I'm passionate by the quality and I don't know if the Mi-8 is more famous than the Huey but now I like the Mi-8 more than the Huey...

When I enter inside the Mi-8 cockpit I turn to ten (very loud) the switch of the sound of the PC and I have a real sensation to be inside the real Mi-8.

And it's that my music today...

Once again I would thanks BST for this amazing module, it's a great master piece.

Bye, Skull and I'm sorry for my poor English.