free plane poll

free plane poll  

163 members have voted

1. 1. free plane poll

• free 109-pay for P47 and Spit
    • free P47-pay for 109 and Spit
    • free Spit-pay for 109 and P47
    • pay for all planes

Pls if any mods around move my vote to P-47 as i ticked the Spit by mistake lol sorry :P.

Guys pls report my post so that somebody in charge will see it and correct the poll as i can't undo my mistake, 10x. Already reported myself...

So... good thread imo and i see no problem with it since Luthier asked for the community's take on this.

I never understood the three free planes. Seems like a lot of work to just hand out for nothing. One is enough, should get one free so that people can get into the sim but why more?

I think the Thunderbold is the best choice since probably more people would be willing to pay for the Spit and the 109. I personally love the P-47 just as much but i think it wouldn't be the same draw as the other two.

Also... i didn't pledge yet so i have no agenda here, in fact for me it would be cheaper to stay as it is and just get the 3 and the beta for a meager ten bucks. But i have no problem paying more... not that i'm swimming in money but three DCS Mustang level planes @10USD seems like stealing... i mean it's ridiculous. So i'll wait still to see things clarified.

Edited by Korn

Nice, a thread to panic people for a final Kickstarter-boost :(

I doubt too many people are "panicking." The people who have backed this effort, some of us substantially, have every right to offer our input on this forum. (Not to mention, input on the topic was requested) If anyone on here still needs convincing to donate the cost of less than one full priced module then I'm not so sure much is going to sway them. To many of us, offering everything for free does not seem like the best route to keep this dream alive and this is the time to decide what happens.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

Best option for the free plane imo would be the plane that's most beginner friendly (relatively easy to fly) and still useful and fun in dogfights.

Thats exactly why most of us are voting for the Thunderbolt.It should be relatively easy to taxi, take off and land(wide undercarriage) when compared to the Spit and 109.Has the ability to ground pound :joystick: and can hold its own in a dogfight.Surely the most versatile and newbie friendly of the bunch.:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thats exactly why most of us are voting for the Thunderbolt.It should be relatively easy to taxi, take off and land(wide undercarriage) when compared to the Spit and 109.Has the ability to ground pound :joystick: and can hold its own in a dogfight.Surely the most versatile and newbie friendly of the bunch.:pilotfly:

And with it's radial air cooled engine it can be shot up to pieces and still survive. Almost anyone would want to trade "up" to more unforgiving planes after they master the P-47. So it would be the wisest choice for a free one.

Paypal for DCS WWII: Europe 1944 is available now

1315608252001.gif

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.