Window Reflections

toby23

When I'm flying the Mi8, it feels like there's no glass in the frames.

I've looked and there doesn't appear to be a texture for the windows.

Belsimtek, could you please add one in the next patch?

I'll happily make one with dirty edges and reflections if you provide a template.

Thanks.

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

Hey Toby I think like you, to have a glass inside the cockpit is a MUST...

And concerning the template I spend many hours to watch the videos and photos and I wait this template with a lot of impatience to have many incredible and beautiful repaints.

One repaint that I really love:

Czech_Air_Force_Mil_Mi-17_Lofting-1.jpg

Best regards, Skull.

:)

I think windows are not functional for now (expect for some reflections). I think they will be implemented later with damage model. Because -you know- windows can't be broken now. At least we can't see broken window from inside.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hello guys,

Belsimtek, please DO NOT TOUCH the windows.

I like em as they are, not to noticeable when just flying about, but depending on lighting you will see some imperfections in the glass.

Awesome work, well done, and please, DO NOT CHANGE it.

Why you don't like the future glass for the Mi-8 cockpit ?

In the KA-50, Huey, P-51D and A-10C we have the glass and reflections and it's more realist and immersif.

If you install the "Dirty Windows Mod" of our friend Devrim for the KA-50 it's awesome and perfect !!!

I can't live without now...

So for me I hope and I pray for BST add the glass as for all DCS modules...

Bye, Skull.

Hello guys,

I like em as they are, not to noticeable when just flying about, but depending on lighting you will see some imperfections in the glass.

Why you don't like the future glass for the Mi-8 cockpit ?

In the KA-50, Huey, P-51D and A-10C we have the glass and reflections and it's more realist and immersif.

If you install the "Dirty Windows Mod" of our friend Devrim for the KA-50 it's awesome and perfect !!!

I can't live without now...

So for me I hope and I pray for BST add the glass as for all DCS modules...

Bye, Skull.

Coool, where can i find "Dirty Windows Mod"? can it work in Mi-8?

All well and good Falcon but unrealistic.

Let's see what they do but I hope at least for an option to be able to edit it to look realistic.

No windows are 100% clear.

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

Hello,

Smokirain,

I think that it's not possible for installed this Mod because it's for the KA-50 and not for the Mi8.

I give you the link just in case if you have the KA-50: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=109791&highlight=Migo%27s+Shkval

The same Mod but for the Huey: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/346880/

Toby you have right, no windows are 100% clear in the real life. It's always dirty..

Bye, Skull.