Cannot figure out Huey autopilot

Diplocaulus

I am trying to implement the Huey autopilot from the pilot's position (yes, I know the autopilot is a "cheat") in a custom free flight mission, however the only keyboard combination that appears to do anything is LWin+A, but it is inconsistent--sometimes it holds my heading, other times it puts me into a hover.

The other key combinations--for Atitude Hold, Level Flight, and Orbit, do not appear to do anything except switch the autopilot off if it has already been enabled via LWin+A.

Also, I am not seeing the autopilot mode window that the manual shows; how do I display it?

I have reviewed the manual but it has little to say about the autopilot. Obviously I'm missing something. Can anybody help?

Thanks.

Edited by Diplocaulus
  • Like 1

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5

Never mind. After some poking around I see that the autopilot display has been moved to the kneeboard. Now that I can see what's going on it's not so mysterious.

Suggestion to Belsimtek: Please update your manual.

• Like 1

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5