CA in Normandy

Sabre-TLA

Does anyone know if the new vehicles being produced for the Normandy map will be player driveable?

The pictures of the new Tiger Tank are awesome and I think it would be really cool if we could have Combined Arms like controls of the WW2 vehicles.

Tank vs tank battles would be great but also playing as Michael Wittmann and chewing up a British convoy in a Tiger Tank would be great fun too!

dhm1274.jpg

The WW2 scenarios are endless. I really hope that CA capabilities come to the Normandy map.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

I sincerely hope that CA will be brought up to date with the Normandy map. It would make for some fantastic scenarios and missions, both on and offline.

I appreciate that it will need a whole load of new models, but some mobile AAA, couple of US, British and German tanks and Robert's your mother's brother! (Is it that simple? :music_whistling:)

I'm really looking forward to the Normandy add on, and all the opportunities it could bring. I think it could well bring our squad into DCS a lot more seeing as more and more of them are buying OR and getting into the modules. It really does suit our interests if it is developed more.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

Thanks guys. I love WW2 scenarios and the Normandy map is looking fantastic.

CA in the hedgerows will be a real challenge!

Now I just need to wait for the Typhoon so we can "Whistle for a Tiffie"!

As Rangi already said: The AI doesn't care about vegetation.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

But the LODS for collision damage must mean that shooting through trees is a thing of the past? and hedges, small bushes etc are collidable in 2.0 so hopefully they will at least stop enemy fire through them even if they do see you:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]