MTV 2 or 3?

Hi.

Dear Belsimtek; Sorry but, I couldn't resist myself to ask those; :idiot:

1) In the Mi-8 texture file, we can see many mtv3 DDS files. I wonder that what version are we flying with, 2 or 3? And/or do you have a plan to upgrade it to MTV-3?

2) In this Arma game video, at 1:12 we can see an animation of PKV device. Will we see that in final release?

Thanks. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

The one in that Arma video appears to have six hardpoints, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_Mi-17#Variants says:

Mi-8MTV-3Military version of the Mi-8MTV-2, fitted with four instead of six hardpoints, but the number of possible external stores combinations was increased from 8 to 24

That being said, if anyone has a good link to the Mi-8/17 variants, including dates of manufacture and years of operation that'd be awesome. Google has not helped me for anything trying to find such info.