Trimmer switch

I purchased the Mi-8 and while I believe it's a awesome module I have a problem with the trimmer. I use a force feed back 940 stick and I unchecked the "center trimmer or stick' or what have you. I expect the stick to remain at the selected position as I hit the trimmer switch but it seems to have no effect. I mean like the Ka-50 for example. I can hear the "clunk" noise but it doesn't relief the strain on the stick.

Any thought on this?

Tx, Alan.

Intel i5 2500K 4.2 Ghz

GTX560 Ti Twin Frozr ii

16 Gb DDR3 RAM

Win 7 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You must check "Force Feedback" in Options and invert FFB axis in Options/Controls/Mi-8/FFB Tune.

...or I can highly recomend you using SimFFB utility for all DCS Helo controling, made by "average_pilot", use "search" in this forum.

Ah yes it's always checked (force feed back). If I take the Ka-50 all is fine. Then I switch to the Mi-8, no Trimmer, if I use the Huey, it works only %30 of the time. Now can you tell me what "swap axis" does exactly?

What I do right now is, I assigned pith and roll to a hat switch and I use this to "trim" the stick. I know i'm cheating but at least I can fly the Mi-8 with out overstressing my 50 year old wrist!

P.S. For the Mi-8; it seems when I hit the trimmer switch, it trows the stick to neutral. No I don't use control helper or central position trimmer.

Intel i5 2500K 4.2 Ghz

GTX560 Ti Twin Frozr ii

16 Gb DDR3 RAM

Win 7 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]