Campaign not yet released in Beta?

I couldn't find any mentioning of the campaign yet. Is there a campaign available in the current beta (or may be I'm too blind to find it), or is it planned for a later release/update?

Don't ge me wrong! Not complaining here just curious. I know it is a pre-purchase beta. :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1858593&postcount=3

Do read the official announcements. There are often a lot of questions already answered.

Thanks for the link! As I expected: not yet implemented.:thumbup:

As I said "I could not find that!", ok, seems I was searching the wrong part of the forum... and the Official announcement I read was this.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

What is already included is the Quickstart manual and some interactive training lessons to get you started that will cover the start-up procedure, weapons fire, and a takeoff demo track. The first three missions of the campaign are also included.

Cheers.