MIRAGE 2000-5 Up-Grade

slowfinger23

I'm from Chile way south, with 62 years old, B777 200 LR IP.

Cheers.

I spend 30 minutes reading your previous posts and doing a bit of research, trying to guess from which country you are from. Just scrolling down would have been sufficient. :megalol:

But I'm glad I was able to figure it out on my own.

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

That’s why I said I would love to see someone do a user mod to add these things. Perhaps that way it wouldn’t harm the official purpose/time line aspect or consume “official” resources. I don’t know the technical aspects/difficulties involved in modeling and adding weapons. I figure it must be difficult since there isnt a lot of customized weapons, except for simpler .lua mods.

That’s why I said I would love to see someone do a user mod to add these things. Perhaps that way it wouldn’t harm the official purpose/time line aspect or consume “official” resources. I don’t know the technical aspects/difficulties involved in modeling and adding weapons. I figure it must be difficult since there isnt a lot of customized weapons, except for simpler .lua mods.

I'm totally OK with that. IIRC, the PCA is hard coded so any "non-standard weapon" won't show on the PCA so you won't be able to fire them.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the -5 & D are planned for the distant future according to the latest update video.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR