Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

The F-14 although called a Generation 3.5 aircraft by it's own pilots is still far too OPd for a cold war scenario. It could just engage it greatest distances and with the Phoenix and if jumped on, it'll just outrun anything that's there. The Mig-23 is still ok, but not the F-14 (although I love the plane)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Also would other maps also be used? Like PG map, or the future Syrian map? And if these maps are used, would more realistic scenarios using assets and factions of the area be made?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

allright i give up on the f14 on cold war ;)

nevertheless i am looking forward for the mig23, and i really hope it will come this year.

the problem i see with different maps is that often people don't (want to) buy them.

so the caucasus is a good base map for all operations in dcs .. you have nearly every terrain situation there.

but for me - i would be glad to see some variation .. as long as every player will have these maps.

btw: is there a way to ask the AI awacs for the _closest_ target?

since no human gci was online yesterday i was running circles following targets given by awacs, but not finding them ... ending in being shot down (maybe i am blind ...)

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

allright i give up on the f14 on cold war ;)

nevertheless i am looking forward for the mig23, and i really hope it will come this year.

the problem i see with different maps is that often people don't (want to) buy them.

so the caucasus is a good base map for all operations in dcs .. you have nearly every terrain situation there.

but for me - i would be glad to see some variation .. as long as every player will have these maps.

btw: is there a way to ask the AI awacs for the _closest_ target?

since no human gci was online yesterday i was running circles following targets given by awacs, but not finding them ... ending in being shot down (maybe i am blind ...)

Ask for a bogey dope

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

i was there yesterday and just heard as the gci said goodbye ;)

it seems i just need to practice spotting a lot more... :noexpression:

Nice to hear that. I came late, yesterday. Was he on SRS, or how did you communicated...?

Edited by blokovchan

Just to be clear, ramming people on the ground is against the rules, right?

Not officialy a rule. You "could" do it... But if they ask you not to, then respect that, please :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I'm asking because I got rammed by a guy who was taxiing behind me who then laughed and blamed me

Teamkill?!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Yep. He was a dick about it in chat, too

Well, that's something different then. I was talking about enemies strafing you on the ground. That is ok. On the other hand, teamkilling results in banning. Let me know when I'm on the server.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Should I bring back the dynamic mission some time soon? It's just BlueFlag, where you need to capture airbases and FARP's using helicopters to drop troops for that purpose. Helis can also deploy a good number of different ground vehicles as well. The mission would restart every 6 hours and all data will be saved, until a coalition has all airbases and FARP's.

Let me know, yes or no.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments