TM Warthog Assignments

mlordi

Sn8ke_iis

Your target profile for the F86 looks to me as a good place to start in doing my own profile (but perhaps a little simpler). If you would please upload your profile, I would appreciate it.

thanks

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Sn8ke_iis

Your target profile for the F86 looks to me as a good place to start in doing my own profile (but perhaps a little simpler). If you would please upload your profile, I would appreciate it.

thanks

I updated my post with a zip file. I doubt I'll ever make a Target profile that thorough again but it was definitely the best way to learn Target and all its features. Start with Chuck's guides and the essentials. It's difficult to remember all the switches and layers even if you only fly the Sabre. Using a base template you can jump right in to a new module, just have to assign axis. It's nice to have standardized controls that are common to all the modules.

Cheers