Korn's Huey Cockpit Build

Kornskydiver

I keep tellyou Kornsky....put that CAC to good use. Goto the boneyard and be done with it already! :)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I keep tellyou Kornsky....put that CAC to good use. Goto the boneyard and be done with it already! :)

Lol, I wish I can make it down there one of these days. So far I've been pretty lucky on eBay. I'm getting these panels dirt cheap....cheaper than what the sim community sales for an acrylic panel. I'm just fortunate the Huey is an old bird and parts are out there for grabs. I bet an actual A-10 panel would sale for hundreds. I scored a couple days ago on an engine panel and a uhf radio. I've got about half the center console checked off :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is great !!!! Very cool to see some one else building with real panels

Hopefully it's not to difficult to wire up these bad boys. Hell, if not...it would make an awesome static display for the kids :megalol:

Nice find Kornskydiver :thumbup: Yes it's grab them while you can.

Cheers

Hans

Thanks! I'm all over it brother! I've been reaching out to several folks in the helo community. The panel I'm having a hard time tracking down right now is the armament panel. Hopefully one pops up soon :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...