Blue Cockpit

BlueMax

Did you downloaded already the mod?

Do you have JSGME?

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello wingman :-), ok, i downloaded the mod, and i tried to install it ( by read me instructions ) and guess what, it did not work.. i realy like this phantastic combination of DCS which means : challenge and enjoy.. but i don t know what i did wrong with installation

:cry:

May be the lack of JSGME was the reason, still a rookie to DCS ... downlaoded it just

Edited by BlueMax

Hello wingman :-), ok, i downloaded the mod, and i tried to install it ( by read me instructions ) and guess what, it did not work.. i realy like this phantastic combination of DCS which means : challenge and enjoy.. but i don t know what i did wrong with installation

:cry:

May be the lack of JSGME was the reason, still a rookie to DCS ... downlaoded it just

After installing it, go to settings-special-ka-50 and select it. You can change in the gameplay settings(AFAIK) the cockpit language and avionics language(for abris).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After installing it, go to settings-special-ka-50 and select it. You can change in the gameplay settings(AFAIK) the cockpit language and avionics language(for abris).

Exact this i tried, but there i NO mod shown.. i used everything correct i guess, but NO result, always the real ugly default cockpit . Any idea ?

Problem solved ..all working, thanks to 476 fightergroup video

Edited by BlueMax

Hi pilots, red somewhere, that i can use a mod for blue cockpit with english.. any experiences ? Sorry quite new to DCS so of course a lot of questions

This is the new one from Devrim:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1766778/

Devrim's new version works fine on the 104th's MP server in 1.5.7 !! I just tried it on tonight's current mission.

I just downloaded this one and set it up using my JSGME (Jones Soft). This is the newest one. I usually only fly in Multiplayer (MP) on the 1.5.7 with the 104th and 2.1 with the F99th servers. In 1.5.7 the 159th server does not use the Integrity Check and is a good test bed to experiment on.

My old version used to work but now does not. I suspect the pathways in DCS code has changed with the newer updates. Have not flown Ka-50 in over a year and am just getting back into her.

Concerning other aircraft, I see Devrim has lately updated some of his older stuff.

104th server, latest DCS updates, textures do not seem to be allowed as to the 104th's latest textures mod.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]