[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

SSA usually saves the settings when you close the user interface. It also saves the sound mode selection. If you enable autostart of SoundModule in SSA and you've already started the SoundModule manually, SSA/SoundModule will give you that network port error message because the manually started SoundModule instance exclusively uses the network port...

Thanks for this. That makes sense for what I was seeing.

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

Everything was working fine until the latest windows 10 update. SSA beta boots up on DCS start, but no effects. Any ideas? Should I reinstall SSA? I tested the motors (massage function, they work).

One thing I know is that windows resets your sound options after an update. Might want to go check those.

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

Everything was working fine until the latest windows 10 update. SSA beta boots up on DCS start, but no effects. Any ideas? Should I reinstall SSA? I tested the motors (massage function, they work).

The usual things to check:

• Check export.lua: rename the current one and let SSA create a new one
  • Check firewall rules if SSA is blocked
  • Check SSA logs

Hi, any news on integration of the Yak52?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Hi,

The beta changed website?

I mean, I always get an error message saying it cannot find the file to update it.

And if I click on the link provided on the beta facebook group, I have a message saying the resource cannot be found.

Thanks

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Version 1.3.0.1 – beta release

- XP11: Dreamfoil Bell407 added, needs revisiting

- DCS: Yak-52 added, supports new improved piston engine effect, must be enabled in SSA options, best used with a JetSeat, needs tweaking

- SoundModule selection now correctly restores on launch

As always, awesome stuff.

Had delayed flying my Yak once I'd realised how much I love the additional input from my jetseat.

Just had an extremely enjoyable flight with the Yak. You guys really are stars.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

How come I have lost my profiles in DCS. In P3D the sim shaker works but not in DCS....

What do you mean with 'lost profiles'? Do you mean, that SSA stopped working with DCS? If so, did you install a new DCS related software? Please check your export.lua, the SSA log.

How did you get it working with the Yak?

It's currently only available in the beta branch. It will be published on the stable branch soon...

Do you mean this:

14:03:29.032 SimShaker for Aviators Version 1.3.0.0

14:03:29.038 ********** DCS World Public Release version folder found in Saved Games **********

14:03:29.045 DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

14:03:29.049 DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.054 DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.058 DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.064 DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.071 DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.074 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

14:03:29.074 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

14:03:29.074 ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********

14:03:29.075 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts

14:03:29.077 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.078 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.079 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.080 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.080 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.081 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

14:03:29.081 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

In the effect settings page of SSA I have only generic models showing, and the jet seat is not working. When simming in P3D the seat works. Hope this helps.

Edited by VampireOne
Adding text

[sIGPIC]If you are still under control you are not going fast enough[/sIGPIC]

Do you mean this:

14:03:29.032 SimShaker for Aviators Version 1.3.0.0

14:03:29.038 ********** DCS World Public Release version folder found in Saved Games **********

14:03:29.045 DCS export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

14:03:29.049 DCS export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.054 DCS export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.058 DCS export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.064 DCS export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.071 DCS export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.074 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

14:03:29.074 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

14:03:29.074 ********** DCS World Open Beta version folder found in Saved Games **********

14:03:29.075 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: SimShaker.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts

14:03:29.077 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportCore.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.078 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: ExportDevice.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.079 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: KeyValueStore.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.080 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Network.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.080 DCS.openbeta export feature setup: Protocol.lua added to C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core

14:03:29.081 local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua') call found in C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

14:03:29.081 dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]) call found in C:\Users\hauke\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\Export.lua

In the effect settings page of SSA I have only generic models showing, and the jet seat is not working. When simming in P3D the seat works. Hope this helps.

So, when you start flying in DCS SSA does not show anything? SSA only adds entries dynamically...

SSA only shows generic profiles, and they do not work when using DCS.

Please upload your export.lua.

Please start an instant action mission and open in SSA the DCS Debug View. What do you see there?

|Debug shows nothing and here is the export.lua....

- Copyright © 2006-2014, Eagle Dynamics.

-- See http://www.lua.org for Lua script system info

-- We recommend to use the LuaSocket addon (http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/luasocket)

-- to use standard network protocols in Lua scripts.

-- LuaSocket 2.0 files (*.dll and *.lua) are supplied in the Scripts/LuaSocket folder

-- and in the installation folder of the DCS.

-- Expand the functionality of following functions for your external application needs.

-- Look into Saved Games\DCS\Logs\dcs.log for this script errors, please.

-- VAICOM PRO server-side script

-- Export.lua (append)

-- version 2.5.0 build 14

-- do not edit next line:

-- B6F32E1C-BF4E-4708-98D9-2AC1C4783068

local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]])

-- Export.lua (append)

-- version 2.5.3

-- @blanked out by me for this post in forum.......

local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])

local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua')

[sIGPIC]If you are still under control you are not going fast enough[/sIGPIC]

|Debug shows nothing and here is the export.lua....

- Copyright © 2006-2014, Eagle Dynamics.

-- See http://www.lua.org for Lua script system info

-- We recommend to use the LuaSocket addon (http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/luasocket)

-- LuaSocket 2.0 files (*.dll and *.lua) are supplied in the Scripts/LuaSocket folder

-- Expand the functionality of following functions for your external application needs.

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]])

-- Export.lua (append)

-- version 2.5.0 build 14

-- B6F32E1C-BF4E-4708-98D9-2AC1C4783068

-- Export.lua (append)

-- version 2.5.3

local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua')

Could you please try this export.lua?

I removed the duplicated vaicom entries...

- Copyright (C) 2006-2014, Eagle Dynamics.
-- See [url]http://www.lua.org[/url] for Lua script system info 
-- We recommend to use the LuaSocket addon ([url]http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/luasocket[/url]) 

-- Export.lua (append)
-- version 2.5.3

Hello for seem reason simshaker/jetseat works in DCS when I start in the air, but doesent turn on when I take off from the ground or an airport. Any ideas?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Hello for seem reason simshaker/jetseat works in DCS when I start in the air, but doesent turn on when I take off from the ground or an airport. Any ideas?

All planes? What does the dcs debug view show when you start from the airport?

Loving the YAK module now. Thanks guys. I didn't realize how much I liked my Jetseat till I played the YAK without it. I flew the Yak-52 for a few hours on release day then stopped. You lose too much immersion without the tactile feedback. Being able to feel the runway and stalls, even without weapon effects on the unarmed Yak, can't fly without it. Awesome :thumbup: