Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - Nevada - Round 1

Ciribob

Usually yes, it helps to announce your arrivals and departures so that there aren't collisions on the runway. The GCI frequency is not the place, there is an ATC channel. Use '-freq' in the chat to see what the frequencies are.

There's one freq for all airfields? Or do people use the frequencies found on the f10 map

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if I should play Blue Flag, Ralfi and his crew sound so professional in their comms id look like a complete idiot trying to communicate

Doesn't metter, mate, I speak a terrible english and 50% of the time don't understand the comms. But I try to use them and my friends with experience on real comms help me a lots! At least, we are here to have fun, isn't a job :)

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

1. Blue Flag is not about sounding professional. Don't worry about that. People are friendly and will help. Ask for help on the teamspeak server.

2. The coordinates are only useful in the Viggen, none of the other available planes have nav systems.

The coordinates are only useful in the Viggen, none of the other available planes have nav systems.

ok so im assuming that the blue flag NTTR campaign doesnt include A-10Cs

ive actually never joined the blue flag server, im only signed up....dont have NTTR so im waiting for the Blue Flag Caucasus campaign. Any idea when the NTTR campaign will be over and the Caucasus one will start?

ok so im assuming that the blue flag NTTR campaign doesnt include A-10Cs

ive actually never joined the blue flag server, im only signed up....dont have NTTR so im waiting for the Blue Flag Caucasus campaign. Any idea when the NTTR campaign will be over and the Caucasus one will start?

Caucasus one will start as soon as ED can fix the performance issues in 1.5.7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is each one (NTTR, Caucasus) called a campaign? And does each "campaign" have more than 1 round?

No. Blue flag runs three campaigns. One NTTR. One for Normandy and one for Caucasus. Join whenever you can. They don't "close."

The Blue Flag Nevada campaign has less advanced modules than the Caucasus campaign. At the moment:

Red: Mig-21, Viggen, SU25, Mi8, L39, TF51

Blue: F5, Hawk, A10A, Huey, TF51

All fire and forget air-to-ground weapons have been taken out, so the Viggen and A10A only has rockets and dumb bombs to work with. The Su25 can fire laser guided missiles and the F5 can drop GBU12 (in addition to rockets / bombs) if there is a JTAC lasing targets (JTAC dropped from helo).

Hawk, L39 (and maybe TF51) can be used to call bombers.

No. Blue flag runs three campaigns. One NTTR. One for Normandy and one for Caucasus. Join whenever you can. They don't "close."

Ah I see, and each campaign has multiple rounds that last 16 days each

Edit: how will I know when the Caucasus campaign is back up?

Edited by MRaza

Ah I see, and each campaign has multiple rounds that last 16 days each

Edit: how will I know when the Caucasus campaign is back up?

Go follow the Caucasus thread on this forum

Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=74365&share_tid=175262&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eeagle%2Eru%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D175262&share_type=t

Hey pilots, I was online yesterday for a couple of hours and I had continuos massive stutter/lag... almost unplayable. Never had that before on Blue Flag... anyone having the same?

For info, I flew only the Huey

Hey Jinker, nah ... we had the usual massive lag cause of player spawend in machine ... or cause huey/mi8 dropped (spawend) something. There were no "constant" stutter for us.

(Two Ship MiG-21)

o7

Well, a couple of the BSS guys got together and gifted me Nevada and Normandy. I'll be back in BF and it feels good. Hope to see you guys there.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Who in a mig21 dropped a nuke? :)

Damn was a hydrogen bomb? :lol: I thought same, but doubt that the 21 nuke can destroy entire map range

Anyway we suffered of a single big lag. After this, we was destroyed like hit from missile, and at same time saw that the other pilots suffered from the same thing. After the respawn, we look that all ground units on our airport was destroyed. So I decide to looking the tacview track and I saw that all units and plane was destroyed at same time. Really like drop a H bomb :(

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here