So much for "offline gaming" ....

F900EX

Complete server crash in MP, I log back in to SP and I get the folllowing....

When you go in offline mode this is the message you get back.

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be disabled: AJS37 F-15C M-2000C Nevada Su-33 PersianGulf

I am getting the "not authorized" message for all my aircraft and terrain modules in single player this evening. Something is not right.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I don't get why its saying that for all my earlier aircraft and terrain modules that I have serial numbers for?? I thought this new copy protection scheme only applied to the new stuff after the A/V-8B???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

looks like master server issue

Yes, but we are told that if you're in offline mode and your not connected to the server, it should not make a difference.

Server issues are one thing, but this is clearly different than we were told about the offline mode. My modules should be available regardless.

So what's the real story?

I don't get why its saying that for all my earlier aircraft and terrain modules that I have serial numbers for?? I thought this new copy protection scheme only applied to the new stuff after the A/V-8B???

Nope, ED decided to retro actively do it on everything

One of the guys I know is asking for a refund on all his modules due to this change

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

From what I've read, the off line mode works only for a few days and then periodically checks in with the main company product server to verify licenses. As this is the first time we've gotten a new map and updated versions at the same time, not sure whether this was a server down situation or not, or there are bugs crawling all over the place.

Nope, ED decided to retro actively do it on everything

One of the guys I know is asking for a refund on all his modules due to this change

Could you let us know how that turns out please??

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

• 3 weeks later...

I also have no more modules in Open Beta.

I checked offline mode before, but now online mode is applied automatically. After a new Version update it tries to bind my modules but then I get an error 409 (or 408) and I cannot jump into the Cockpit of my modules. Only map is available.

Please correct this.

• ED Team
I also have no more modules in Open Beta.

I checked offline mode before, but now online mode is applied automatically. After a new Version update it tries to bind my modules but then I get an error 409 (or 408) and I cannot jump into the Cockpit of my modules. Only map is available.

Please correct this.

If you go into offline mode you should return to online mode on the same machine and install to do an update.

If you make changes to the pc while in offline mode this can also create problems.

Please Contact support if you are having 409 or 408 problems

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2