When will DCS be able to get SLI support?

leesohaeng

I am using two gtx1070ti with SLI connection.

Currently, DCS does not support SLI.

Will you know when to support SLI?

저는 gtx1070ti 2대를 SLI로 연결하여 사용중입니다.

그러나 현재 DCS에서는 SLI를 지원하지 않아요.

언제쯤 SLI를 지원해 주실지 알 수 있을까요?

Considering the fact that Nvidia themselves have now killed SLI for 3 and 4 GPUs (Meaning that the only SLI they support is 2 GPUs) I think the handwriting is on the wall and that Nvidia is going to kill it entirely... My guess is DCS will not spend time working on a technology that has an indefinite life span..

My bet is never at this point.. (sorry)

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

As unfortunate as it is, I too think SLI will be a thing of the past soon. Unfortunate, because DCS can use all the horsepower one can throw at it.

I used to have SLI a few years back but gave up on it eventually. Less and less games support it.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Sli works good on the normal release. There are a couple of guides to get you going. Beta messed up the clouds a couple of patches back so they are flickering.

Dont worry, sli is not going anywhere. They reason they got rid of 3 &4 is it was hardly ever used due to the case/cooling/mb options. Some VR games are starting to come out sli enabled already and when they push higher rez on the VR headsets, Sli will be one of the only ways to get that much processing power.

• 3 weeks later...